Because I am now an official college graduate! Again!
This time is the last time, I swear.
I now own a $30,000 piece of paper saying I have a Bachelor's of Science in Business Administration- Management degree. Nifty, eh?
Now, I just need one of 'dem real jobies. Sadly, I do not have any $$$ saved up for getting an apartment or making a move to Chicago. So, I guess my next course of action is getting in somewhere local and save $$ and try to look for something in the Spring. I could just work for 6 months then move, but moving my crap to Chicago in the dead of winter just does not sound like too much fun to me. Oh well. I'm still going to move...just a bit later rather than sooner.
You are NOT ALLOWED to explain anything. Just yes or no.
1. Taken a picture naked? No.
2. Painted your room? Yes.
3. Made out with a member of the same sex? No.
4. Driven a car? Yes.
5. Danced in front of your mirror? Yes.
6. Have a crush? Yes.
7. Been dumped? Yes.
8. Stolen money from a friend? No.
9. Gotten in a car with people you just met? Yes.
10. Been in a fist fight? No.
11. Snuck out of your house? Yes.
12. Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back? Yes. -_-
13. Been arrested? No.
14. Made out with a stranger? No.
15. Met up with a member of the opposite sex somewhere? Yes.
16. Left your house without telling your parents? Yes.
17. Had a crush on your neighbour? No.
18. Ditched school to do something more fun? Yes.
19. Slept in a bed with a member of the same sex? Yes.
20. Seen someone die? Yes.
21. Been on a plane? Yes.
22. Kissed a picture? Yes.
23. Slept in until 3? No.
24. Love someone or miss someone right now? Yes.
25. Laid on your back and watched clouds go by? Yes.
26. Made a snow angel? Yes.
27. Played dress up? Yes.
28. Cheated while playing a game? Yes.
29. Been lonely? Yes.
30. Fallen asleep at work/school? Yes.
31. Been to a club? No.
32. Felt an earthquake? No.
33. Touched a snake? No.
34. Ran a red light? Yes.
35. Been suspended from school? No.
36. Had detention? No.
37. Been in a car accident? Yes.
38. Hated the way you look? Yes.
39. Witnessed a crime? Yes.
40. Pole danced? No.
41. Been lost? Yes.
42. Been to the opposite side of the country? Yes.
43. Felt like dying? Yes.
44. Cried yourself to sleep? Yes.
46. Sang karaoke? No.
47. Done something you told yourself you wouldn't? Yes.
48. Laughed until something you were drinking came out your nose? No.
49. Caught a snowflake on your tongue? Yes.
50. Kissed in the rain? No.
51. Sang in the shower? Yes.
52. Made love in a park? No.
53. Had a dream that you married someone? Yes.
54. Glued your hand to something? Yes.
55. Got your tongue stuck to a flag pole? No.
56. Ever gone to school partially naked? No.
57. Been a cheerleader? No.
58. Sat on a roof top? Yes.
59. Didn't take a shower for a week? No.
60. Ever too scared to watch scary movies alone? No.
61. Played chicken? No.
62. Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? No.
64. Broken a bone? Yes.
65. Been easily amused? Yes.
66. Laughed so hard you cried? Yes.
68. Cheated on a test? Yes.
69. Forgotten someone's name? Yes.
70. Slept naked? Yes.
71. Gone skinny dipping in a pool? No.
73. Blacked out from drinking? No.
74. Played a prank on someone? Yes.
75. Gone to a late night movie? Yes.
76. Made love to anything not human? No.
77. Failed a class? Yes.
78. Choked on something you're not supposed to eat? No.
79. Played an instrument for more than 10 hours? No.
80. Cheated on a girl/boyfriend? No.
81. Did you celebrate the 4th of July? Yes.
82. Thrown strange objects? Yes.
83. Felt like killing someone? No.
84. Thought about running away? Yes.
85. Ran away? No.
86. Did drugs? No.
87. Had detention and not attend it? No.
88. Love/loved someone other than family? Yes.
89. Made a parent cry? Yes.
90. Cried over someone? Yes. (tonight)
91. Owned more than 5 sharpies? Yes.
92. Dated someone more than once? No.
93. Had/Have a dog? Yes.
95. Own an instrument? No.
96. Been in a band? No.
97. Drank 25 sodas in a day? No.
98. Gone streaking? No.
99. Ate so much you feel like dying? Yes.
The layout problem was caused by my movie post. Crap, that was so much fun too! Alas.
Why are two of my previous entries above my current ones? Is it just me? Does anyone know how I can fix it?
....in a normally bleary January.
Saw my lawyer Friday and got a sopt of good news. There was no trial today. The other guy's lawyer seems to want to settle the case or move it until later this year. So, now I'm back at having no idea whats going on. Ignorance can be bliss.
Well, I do. Lets see, this past week has been nothing but hell. First, my aunt went into the hospital with a cough and trouble breathing one week ago yesterday. Turns out she had fluid in her lungs, enlarged liver and heart, low white blood cell count, and bones of a sixty year old. Now, I dont know how many people read my journal, but some of you may have already guessed right. After 4 days of tests she was diagnosed. Plasma cell leukemia (PCL). Its rare, which sucks because there isn't much out there on previous treatments, successes and mortality rate. They figure she has had it for about a year, it's already attacking her bones and there is some permanent damage to them and she may always have the cough. Apparently, her lungs have been filling up for a long time and one had actually been collapsing for about six months...she never had any clue. Never had pain, odd brusing, or shortness of breath before a couple days ahead of going to the ER, which makes everything seem even more surreal.
I did make the mistake of looking the thing up on the internet and everything I found there was about the elderly and PCL-- with a high mortality rate. I'm never doing that again. It scared me too much. However, my aunt is only 34 years old (7 more than me!), is otherwise in excellent health, and is very active. She is also going through the Barnes-Jewish Hospital system here in St. Louis which is one of the best in the nation. The doctors are putting her through dual dose of chemo and marrow transplants are slated for March-- pending matches. They seem to be positive and my aunt is, so I have to be as well.
Its just weird, like I'm walking slow motion through a dream, or having constant de ja vu. I've spent more time in a hospital this past week than I have in my entire life and I just have the sinking feeling it's going to get worse. I don't want it to, my aunt is the closest thing I have to a big sister and I don't know how I could ever get through life without her. I guess if I have a hero, she is it. I look up to her so much, and she is soooo sick, even if she doesn't appear or act like she is. I hate this. I hate all of this and wish I could just wake up from this horrid nightmare.
Ok, so all of this was bad and would make anyone's week suck, right? Oh, but it gets better (not really)!
A couple of days after my aunt entered the hospital (and was still in the "doctors don't know whats wrong with you so we will tell you all this horrible stuff" stage) my managers at work pull me into the office to inform me that I cannot be a cashier anymore. I had a choice...I could be terminated or work in the deli. Well, I knew if I chose termination there was no way they would word my information in a way to where I could pull unemployment benefits, so I chose deli. IT smells in there. I smell after work now. Bleh.
And you know what? My week get EVEN BETTER.
Today at work I got a call from my lawyer. The guy suing me for the auto accident in October of 2004? The trial begins MONDAY. TRIAL = MONDAY the 30th.
All of it is too much. I've been ill to my stomach all night. This isn't going to get any better, I just know it.